The Article 13 and 14 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.06.2003 and the Article 13 of Regulations (EU) 2016/679, on the protection of personal data, sets rules concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data.
The data controller of personal data:
The Data Controller of the personal data gathered via the Website is Laudadio di Simonetta & Mauro Laudadio snc, based in Via Capo le Case 58, 00187 – Rome, Italy, tel +39 066780898.
Purpose of data processing:
The User’s personal data is collected and processed by Laudadio snc for purposes strictly required for the use of the Website and its services. The personal data will be processed for promotional activities by Laudadio snc (ex. via email) which include:
- sending information and updates on Laudadio product and services, sending newsletters, promotional communications.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data:
As we obtain your consent for the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is the Art. 6 I lit. a EU GDPR (a. the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes).
Personal data processing methods:
The User’s personal data is processed in electronic or paper format. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, unlawful or inaccurate uses and unauthorized accesses.
Dissemination of personal data:
The personal data are not subject to dissemination, except in cases of specific obligations required by the law.
Duration of personal data storage:
Your Personal data will be stored until required for the due purposes for which it was collected.
Rights of the data subject:
Pursuant to Articles 13, letters (b) and Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 of the GDPR, Users may exercise the following rights:
1. The right to request access to their personal data, pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR;
2. The rectification of their personal data, pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR;
3. The deletion of their personal data (“right to erasure”/ “right to be forgotten”), pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR;
4. The restriction of the processing of the User’s personal data, pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR;
5. The right to data portability, pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR. The data subject shall have the right to object, pursuant to Article 21, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6 (1) including profiling based on those provisions.
Right to withdraw:
Pursuant to Article 7, paragraph 3 of the GDPR, the data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
Pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR, every data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her infringes this Regulation.
Automated individual decision-making, including profiling:
Pursuant to Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of Regulations (EU) 2016/679, the data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her on similarly significantly affects him or her.